Thursday 28 April 2011

'Afternoon tea' by sweet berry me


Afternoon tea, originally uploaded by sweet berry me.

Well, unless you've been living under a rock this week you'll be aware that a certain royal wedding is taking place tomorrow. As much as I thought I didn't really care much about it I've realised I'm quite looking forward to watching it on the television. I think because it's great to experience things that you know will be a huge part of history if that makes any sense. Also we're having family round and I've decided to make it a bit of a British tea party type affair - you know the thing, sandwiches, scones, cakes and cups of tea!

Anyway, when I saw this photo it just summed up what lots of people will be doing tomorrow as they watch William and Kate get married. It's such a cute photo and I reckon I could scoff pretty much most of those scones if I tried. It's a really well composed image too - the food is neat and tidy and the plate stand and the frame behind go together really well.

So to all of you who are just about to have another extra long bank holiday weekend - hope you have lots of fun!

2 comments:

  1. ooooh i wish we could watch together and share those yummy desserts...and margaritas. haha!

    xo,
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. man do those look yummy, send em on over, enjoy the wedding and have a GREAT weekend.

    Leila

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails