Wednesday 13 April 2011

'petes_9615a' by luv-blu-ridge


petes_9615a, originally uploaded by luv_blu_ridge.

Well the beautiful, hot and sunny weather has finally departed and we are back to how April usually is - ie, chilly. Just waiting for the April showers to turn up now. I am actually shivering a little as a sit here typing this and am thinking about turning the heating up a little. That's why I needed a warm sunny photo and quick! I love this one. It's quite a simple view really but I love the lines of the trees and the bikes against them. What I love most though, unsurprisingly, is the light. It's gorgeous and really shows what a lovely day it was when this was taken. I wouldn't mind strolling down that street myself right now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi talented lady! Thanks so much for all of your kind comments on my blog. :) Hope you're having a great week! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails