Wednesday 27 January 2010

'My new favourite butterfly' by gardinergirl


My new favourite butterfly!, originally uploaded by gardinergirl.

Damn it! I got side tracked again! Tonight I was looking for a flowery photo to post but instead saw this magnificent photo which I just had to share.

I just love the colours! I love the how the green of the butterfly is exactly the same as the green of the leaves. I love how the butterfly almost looks like it's posing for the photo saying "Hey look at me!".

I created a Flickr gallery of beautiful butterflies which you can view here. Trouble is it's full so can't add this one. I am now considering starting a new gallery just so I can add this picture.

1 comment:

  1. The colours are so rich and vibrant ... and the detail is amazing.

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I'm off to check out your butterfly gallery.

    ~ Lynda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails