Wednesday 12 March 2014

'Untitled' by antesforia

Untitled by antesforia
Untitled, a photo by antesforia on Flickr.

I love this photo. It looks like it was taken at the beginning of an exciting adventure. I wonder what images were captured with that camera. I also love this picture as the girl is wearing such a pretty dress. It reminds me of the resolution I make with myself every year. I always say I will wear more skirts and dresses but I always find myself migrating back to my usual style of jeans and t-shirts. I don't really have many skirts but I do have rather a lot of dresses in my wardrobe now. Perhaps this will finally be the year I wear them all regularly and not just on special occasions. After all why can't every day feel like a special day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails