Saturday 22 March 2014

'Back in time' by Rose Erkul

Back in time
Photo credit: Rose Erkul on Flickr
Some how I have managed to find myself out of an evening three times during the past week. Last night hubby and I went out for a friend's 40th birthday celebrations, during the week I met at the pub with my Race for Life team for wine and running talk and last Friday was cocktails and dancing on a girls night. I do love going out but I must admit I have been looking forward to an evening snuggled in front of the telly catching up on all the programmes sitting on my Sky+ box. How is you weekend going? Have you been out partying or just having a relaxing time at home?

I have to show you this photo just because it's one of those moody photos full of atmosphere that I love. There not really a lot going on in this shot but I can't take my eyes of it. Beautiful bokeh too.

Happy weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails