Friday 10 January 2014

'Shell Shadows' by Dan Horton-Szar

Shell Shadows by Dan Horton-Szar
Shell Shadows, a photo by Dan Horton-Szar on Flickr.

Don't you just love this photo? I do. The shadows are so perfect. I wonder whether it was carefully planned or whether the photographer spotted the gorgeous shadows and took the opportunity to take a lovely picture. Also when I think about it this actually looks more like a beautiful pencil drawing than a photograph. Amazing work.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend whatever you have planned.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that is beautiful! Have you seen the incredible portraits drawn with just a finger on a computer-the Morgan Freeman one was insane! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did see that Morgan Freeman one. It completely blew me away!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails