Friday 24 January 2014

'0001-wine-5' by guzi4real

0001-wine-5 by guzi4real
0001-wine-5, a photo by guzi4real on Flickr.

Tonight I have been mostly sitting in my bed eating chocolate and drinking white wine. I want to say it's been one of those weeks but it hasn't really I'm just rather tired. I probably should be sleeping but I am enjoying chilling out a little with some naughty food and drink and some trashy Friday night telly.

I thought it would be nice to show a wine related photo but in searching for one I came across this image. I must be honest and say I have no idea what it has to do with wine but it is beautiful. I can just feel the sunshine and the warmth. And the light is wonderful.

Anyway, hope you manage a little bit of chilling out over the next few days. Happy weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails