Wednesday 22 January 2014

'tulips by the window' by lucia and mapp

tulips by the window by lucia and mapp
tulips by the window, a photo by lucia and mapp on Flickr.

I've not been blogging much over the past week or so simply because I've not got much to say. So instead of rambling on about nothing I though I would just share a really pretty photo which made me smile. I think this is lovely. I love the pastel colours and I really love the floppy tulips. It reminds me that spring isn't far away and it's nearly tulip season again.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! I've started painting again and this makes me want to paint tulips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, I bet they are a brilliant subject to paint as well as photograph. I wish I could paint and draw.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails