Friday 30 May 2014

'Just keep sharpening' by Me

Just keep sharpening
Photo credit: PhotoPuddle on Flickr




























Well it turns out I was right. My kids and I just aren't chill out for a few days at home kind of people. I decided to take them out today and we had such a nice time. It was nothing amazing. We just popped to the next town, went to the park, played in the playground, had a picnic and fed the ducks. Then we went to the shops and I gave them £2 each to choose whatever they wanted. It was kind of fun going round the shops looking for things that were just £2. My son got a Monster's University toy that was on sale so that was him happy. And after lots of deliberation my daughter did some great shopping and got some notebooks and stationery. Which leads me to this photo. I was sharpening her new pencils and I decided that I wanted to take a picture. I got plenty of opportunity to get lots of shavings in shot as the pencils just kept on breaking and getting shorter and shorter and shorter. So annoying.

I hope you have had a good week especially if you too have been on half term. Happy weekend everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Grrr don't you just hate it when that happens with pencils? At least you got a cool photo out of it though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails