Monday 15 October 2012

'Boing 747 -- 30.000 feets' by Joseph Ventura

Last week my husband went abroad for a couple of days with work and I took the kids up to the airport to wave him off. My daughter loved every minute of it. She even took her little wheely suitcase with her and pulled round the airport with her all the time we were there. I must admit I rather love airports and the excitement of being about jet off on holiday somewhere. Being at the airport really made me want a holiday abroad. We used to take holidays abroad all the time but now I just keep wondering how stressful it would be as a family of four which is silly really as people do it all the time!

I love this photo of an aeroplane especially the very fluffy looking vapour trails. The best bit is that deep blue sky though. How beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails