Thursday 10 July 2014

'Summer Picnic Shoot' by sushiigirl

Summer Picnic Shoot
Photo credit: sushiigirl on Flickr



















I while back I was worrying about making sure my children had a really brilliant time in the summer holidays but I am not fretting about it any more. I have already got a few play-dates arranged, I have made a long list of places to visit and things to do and they will still be doing their gymnastics classes. I think we could also do with a few lazy days at home and definitely some lie-ins. Just hoping the weather gets nicer again. I've been so chilly these past two days I've been wearing my jacket out. This picture warms me up though. I love photos of picnics and this looks like a lovely lazy one. I imagining all the delicious goodies that are in that basket. (And yes I know this is probably a set up photo and the basket is no doubt empty but don't spoil the illusion for me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails