Friday 27 June 2014

'Front' by Finn Hopson

Front
Photo credit: Finn Hopson on Flickr




















It's Friday! How has your week been? Mine has been good. My husband has been away on business this week which sucked but as far as solo parenting goes I have had it good. My kids have been so well behaved and have been such great company. I am also super proud of my little boy as I left him for the first time at pre-school today and he loved it. He didn't mind that I left, had lots of fun and was good as gold. I must admit to feeling kind of weird about him starting but I now know not to worry and am looking forward to September when he starts properly.

Happy weekend everyone. Hope you have a good one. I was after a really pretty summery photo to start the weekend with as it's been such a hot and sunny week but I decided on this one instead. It's not at all summery but it is still extremely pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails