Monday 7 April 2014

'Running Track' by Sasin Tipchai

Running Track
Photo credit: Sasin Tipchai

I am not going to turn this into a running journal but I am so pleased with myself at the moment I need to record it here. On Saturday I ran 6km without stopping. And to be honest I think I could have gone further. I am not fast by any means - I definitely won't be winning any races - but I am forever surprising myself at my stamina. I thought 5km was definitely my limit but there is a little voice in the back of my head telling me that a 10km race might not be such an unrealistic ambition. I used to joke about not being about to run for a bus, well funnily enough I did have to run for a bus today and I wasn't out of breath when I got on. That's an achievement in itself! Roll on tomorrow evening when I should get the chance to get out running again.

This is a fantastic running photo to accompany my running rambling. It is so simple but so striking. I love the colours and I really like that you can't see where the track is going. Great picture that really makes me want to put my trainers on and go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails