Sunday 9 February 2014

'.... Flying back home, yay!!!' By Awesome fallen

It's been a funny old weekend. It's been a bit stressful but also kind of relaxing. It's been productive but I also feel like I've not made a dent in my 'to do' list. It's been fun but we didn't really do much. And I sort of got my lie-in but I also sort of didn't. By that I mean I didn't get out of bed when I woke up but I did have the children running round me making a mess and throwing toys at me. At least I was horizontal I guess. For that reason I can't really work out what kind of a mood I am in tonight other than feeling that my feet are really cold and I should put my slippers on and even though we had a lovely roast dinner earlier I am feeling rather peckish right now and in need of a sneaky snack of some kind.

As that was a rather random piece of writing about my weekend how about a really random photograph that although really brilliant has nothing to do with my weekend other than it rained and I am thinking about holidays as I have a friend who flew off to the Caribbean today. I am not at all jealous. Nope not at all. Not a little bit. Not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails